user guide is included though, no special skills required. Anyone can enjoy the process and maybe come out happy family time.
How to use the Minimal Path floor mold
1. Prepare the ground and place the concrete garden mold.
2. Premix the concrete and pour down your own cement bricks, stone or slate to the molds.
3. Remove the mold after troweling smooth.
4. Get your own garden stepping stones ready.
1. Clean the concrete garden molds for reusing, spray them with a garden hose.
2. Garden stone molds can be used again right after you pour the first garden stepping stone so you do not have to wait. (Don't wait for it 100% dry, or it will be really hard to remove it.)
3. The thick level of concrete can be varying depends on your requirement of garden stepping stones. A wetter mix of concrete for concrete molds is used to get garden stepping stones with the ground / lower level, and a stiffer mix of concrete is used to get garden stepping stones with higher / stone level.
The Minimal Path floor mold fulfills your dream of designing your own patio or path and then make it a reality. No special skills are needed to use this tool. The unique 9-stone mold is designed to let you easily create straight paths and square patios as well as angles, circles and wide pavement. DIY plastic concrete mold is laying out the effect posted up like blocks of stones, perfect to create a style of their own garden path. The mold is easy to clean and takes up little space so you can easily add to your patio or create a new matching path.
Size:36cm x 36cm
1 x Path Floor Mould.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is an absolute ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings we’ll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.